18 January 2008

TGIF!

Oy ... how is it possible that a week can feel like it's dragging while it's going on, but once I get to Friday it seems as if it has raced past. One of the infinite qualities and/or quirks of time. But, since it is Friday, it surely is way too late in the day to wade into the quagmire of philosophy of time. Wouldn't you agree?

I have not been as faithful to my blog as I had hoped to be ... but it doesn't seem as interesting without anyone commenting upon it. I wonder if it is because I've told so few people that I'm doing it?

I spent all the evening on Tuesday in the Emergency Room with my beloved mother. We didn't get home until the wee hours of Wednesday, and I've felt exhausted ever since. Not that I don't owe her. She has spent much more time in the ER with me as the patient than I have with her.

Alas ... another short post ... way too tired to think of anything else to say. Sigh.

No comments: